Each of us at Armstrong believes it is the team that truly defines us. As a diverse and effective team, we arrive every day with the attitude that we’re going to collaborate, develop and deliver exceptional projects and services to each of our clients.
Armstrong is always looking for talented people to join our team. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, opportunities for growth, a selection of office locations, and a challenging work environment. If you have a passion for developing great airports and believe you can contribute as a key member of our team, we would like to talk to you. Please send a resume and cover letter to our Grand Junction, CO office, Attention Human Resource Manager, or email HR@armstrongconsultants.com.
Our open positions are posted below.
Resident Project Representative (RPR)
Job Status: Seasonal or Full-Time
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Seeking a Resident Project Representative to provide seasonal construction administration and observation services in the state of New Mexico and the Western United States for our Albuquerque, NM office. While services are being provided for our Albuquerque office, residence can be located anywhere in the state of New Mexico.
This position is available to experienced construction managers with a minimum of 5 years experience working on transportation and/or airport related projects. Preferred experience includes an understanding and familiarity with heavy construction projects and airport systems and operations. Experience in construction materials testing and/or construction surveying helpful. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required along with excellent written and oral communication skills. Work is performed in the field 90% of the time and will be conducted outside in the heat/cold, wet/humid or dry/arid conditions. Travel within the state of New Mexico and the Western United States is required. Some lifting (up to 50 lbs) may be required.
- Provide daily site inspections to verify compliance with approved plans, specifications and codes
- Coordinate and communicate in the field with clients/owners, consultants, contractors, designers and regulatory agencies
- Measure and record pay quantities
- Prepare daily reports
- Review the Contractor’s schedule
- Perform Wage Rate compliance interviews and documentation
- Coordinate 3rd-party material testing inspections
- Review and provide input on potential change order issues
- Maintain project records
- Manage project photographic records
- Verification of construction staking surveys
Please send a resume and cover letter to our Grand Junction, CO office, Attention Human Resource Manager, or email HR@armstrongconsultants.com.